Friday, November 19, 2010

Life is the greatest art. Trying to draw it through words!

I am happy that i born to experience this world. Till this age, i was studying many things with out understanding it. Now I learned and experienced a bit. This world and its style is not new for me. I am not studying now, but understanding the fact that life is a series of events that has been making me cry and laugh. I believe, the greatest quality of a human being is not that he studies from his experience, but makes others life as his experience. Humanity, the most important quality of a person, which is going out of the life of post modern generations. Yes, there are people who likes to go back to the old golden ages. where people know each other, they trust each other, and help each other. I am a part of that, who likes to live as a humanbeing.

3 comments: